The Sanctuary will be re-opened this Sunday, July 10 for the video worship service at 10:30 am as previously communicated. The same service will continue to be broadcast at 10:00 am on YouTube. The Worship Committee has developed safety guidelines shown below that will be in place for the Sanctuary service. We remind members that are in one of the groups that health experts have identified as having higher risks for infection due to serious health issues, or have underlying health conditions to please make for your own well-being a careful decision about attending. And of course, you are encouraged to worship at home at the 10:00 am service on YouTube.
The following guidelines to prevent the spread of COVID-19 virus will be used as the sanctuary is re-opened, and other requirements may be added at any time:
- Masks will be required inside any building.
- Temperatures will be taken of all worshipers entering the Sanctuary.
- Minimum socializing will take place while practicing safe distancing.
- No handshaking, hugging, or touching will take place inside or outside the buildings.
- Entrance will be through the Fellowship Hall door by the parking lot and exit will be by the front door in the hallway.
- Sections of the Sanctuary will be identified where worshipers can sit to provide for safe distancing.
- No printed material such as bulletins or song books will be used.
- Music will be recorded with no congregational singing.